Personal Side Of Debralee
- Wife to Martin for 45+ years
- Mother to amazingly talented Marni and Brock
- Daughter of two 90+ year old parents.
- Born and raised in North End St. Catharines
- Love living in downtown St. Catharines where I daily walk the
historic downtown area and local trails of Twelve Mile Creek
- Enjoy walking the white sandy beaches of St. Augustine when I am
at my happy place in Florida!
- As a family have travelled this beautiful country we call Canada
by camping our way through many National and Provincial Parks
- Sang and Danced my way through High School and University and
still love to sing in a choir
- Love to cook and entertain- a little wine helps!!
- Play piano in a room with the door closed!
- Read a good book
- Watch the weather station- such a geek!
- Love to spend good times with family and long time friends
playing cards, sharing a meal or just laughing!
Professional Side Of Debralee
- I am a Certified Wedding Officiant and a member of
(Ontario Association of Professional Wedding Officiants)
- University of Toronto Graduate
- Retired Dental Hygienist who specialized in Orthodontics for 45
years- loved making great smiles!
- Speaker at Local and International Dental Conferences
- Volunteered since University-Student run Dental Clinics,
Community Musical Theatre, La Leche
- League, Girl Guides Canada, Scouts Canada, School Councils
- Have spent most of my life in a scientific field but love the
creative arts and music
Passionate Side Of Debralee
- My amazing husband and family gives me love and strength
- My devoted friends make my life fun!
- I am inspired to treat my clients with dignity and respect as I
would want to be treated.
- I am inspired to live everyday in a healthy way and encourage
others to embrace optimal healthy habits in mind and body.
- I am passionate about doing the best in all that I do.